If you’ve wondered what the best way to get started using essential oils is, Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit is my suggestion.
It comes with a diffuser (you choose which one! The Young Living Diffusers are THE BEST), 11 of the most popular oils, a roller ball attachment, some samples, and a welcome package from my home to yours. When you grab it with my link, it also comes with a membership to our awesome oily fb group, Juniper & Roses! That way, you won’t be high & dry trying to figure out how to use these beauties alone.
Also, we’re kind of incredibly magical women who you’ll be able to build community with. I love love love our group.
Here’s a little breakdown of each oil in the kit and one or two of the MANY things they do:
* Thieves - the healthy-keeper. It helps keep the air clean, boosts immunity, and helps our digestive systems work their best
* Purification - gets rid of bad odors and maintains a healthy airborne situation. feels amazing rubbed on the outside of your throat. I love it the bottoms of our trash cans and in stinky little boy shoes!
* Copaiba (CO-PIE-EE-BUH) - supports the body's response to injury/irritation, regulates natural immune responses, is soothing, promotes youthful appearance from the inside out
* Frankincense - incredible for the skin and immune system, eases occasional and minor tension/anxiety, promotes feelings of calmness and balance… and was given to baby Jesus as a gift!
* RC - contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), inspires and uplifts before working out, creates a comforting environment
* DiGize (DIE-JIZE) - supports a super healthy digestive system, keeps nausea away, great for occasional irregularity and keeping tummies happy. We use a heck of a lot of this stuff.
* Lemon - naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, dimply skin, keeping your body toxin-free, is a delicious natural appetite suppressant in water… I could go on!
* Stress Away - exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it. It’s heavenly in the diffuser, too!
* Peppermint - helps us enjoy springtime outdoors, keeps our heads comfortable & happy, supports the digestive system, promotes proper nasal and respiratory function (so many everyday uses)
* Panaway - so many types of relief. Helps with occasional head discomfort, everyday joint and muscle soreness, and that time o' month cramp suckiness
* Lavender - "the swiss army knife of essential oils." We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. It is great for relaxation, in sleepy cream, creating a calm environment for kids, and moisturizing skin
We use these babies to make all sorts of creams, roller balls to carry with us (and tuck in kids’ bags), sprays, and delicious diffuser recipes (adios, toxic candles… we’ve found something so much better). They’ve paid for themselves a trillion times over.
WHY YOUNG LIVING?
Young Living is the only oil company who owns their farms and can verify the entire process is pesticide free and GMO-free whenever possible, from when the plant is a seed to all the way through to distillation and bottling process.
This is the one, major, huge thing that sets Young Living apart from all other essential oil companies. No chemicals, no pesticides, no sprays, a higher than organic standard, and GMO-free whenever possible. You can read and watch more about this guarantee more here.
They’re also one of the oldest essential oil companies and have a huge selection of single oils, blends, and supplements, all with this guarantee.
When you sign up as a member with Young Living, you receive a discount of 24% off retail pricing – and, even though they are a network marketing company, there’s no pressure that to sell anything!
It’s all about using the oils and loving them.
If you’re searching for a way to start integrating essential oils into your life, we invite you to understand a bit more about how you can join Young Living and start using their products.
How to Buy the Oils
Young Living works a bit differently in that you can’t buy the oils from someone, you have to sign up for an account (under what’s called a distributor) and buy them from Young Living directly.
There are two ways to do that:
- By signing up as a member
- By signing up as a retail customer
As a retail customer, you pay retail pricing and there’s no selling whatsoever. Just buy what you need and be on your way. No obligation, no yearly fees, no strings attached.
As a member, you receive member pricing (24% off retail pricing) and you only need to spend about $50/year to keep your account active. You also have the option (not required at all, ever) to “do the business.” Young Living calls their wholesale members “distributors.” Don’t stress about this, selling oils is never required.
As a member, you:
- Get 24% off with wholesale pricing
- Need to get a starter kit which ranges from $45-$260, depending on what you choose to be included in the kit. It helps if you think of the Starter Kit as the membership fee, similar to one that you would pay at a wholesale store like Costco or Sam’s club.
- Never need to order monthly. Just 50PV (about $50) per year to keep your account active.
- Can sign up for Essential Rewards, where you earn free product just buy buying oils.
- Get access to our Educational resources and our Essential Oil Community groups
- Can “do the business,” but are never required to
What’s the best choice?
How I got started:
The best choice in all of this to become a member with the premium starter kit (PSK) and focus on loving the oils. Oils first, business later. If cost is a concern, we understand! Consider the investment you’re making in yourself and your family, and set some money aside for a few weeks. It can be done. The PSK is the only thing on YL’s website that’s 50% off. It’s a total retail value of $349 and you can get it for $160 + shipping. It is worth it!
When you subtract the cost of the diffuser, you are paying about $80 USD for 11 oils – that’s a little over $7 per oil. You can’t get them at this price pretty much anywhere!
The Premium Starter Kit is the best way to get started with Young Living. There are other Starter Kit options, like the Thieves Kit, or the Ningxia Kit, but the PSK is the most popular and common option.
The Premium Starter Kit includes ELEVEN essential oils and a diffuser at a significant discount than if you were going to buy them individually. You get to try and use many of their most popular oils and do so at a considerable discount. (The whole thing is priced out at $349 retail).
What about Essential Rewards?
In short, yes, join Essential Rewards. Even if it’s just for the first month to try it out. It’s totally free and you earn a % back of what you order in points that you can redeem for free products. . .so, you basically save more money.
In short, here’s how it works:
- It’s free to sign up and you cancel at any time
- You can change your ship date and order every single month – no being locked into things you don’t want or need
- With each ER order, you earn a % back in ER points that you can use for free products
- For months 1-3 that you are enrolled, you earn 10% back
- For months 4-24 that you are enrolled, you earn 20% back
- For months 25+ that you are enrolled, you earn 25% back
- You receive gifts at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months of continuous ER enrollment
- You receive discounted shipping
- To stay enrolled, you only need to place a 50 PV (~$50 order) per month
You can save up your points for bigger items, but be sure to use them before they expire (12 months from when they were earned) or you cancel ERFor full details on the program, go here.
If you want, you can change your order 50 times a month, right up until the day it processes. If you plan to integrate YL products into your life, they have so much more than just oils, there’s no reason NOT to sign up. Switch out your household products, your beauty products, and even your supplements with YL products and you’ll have no problem meeting the minimum monthly order.
Choose a Thieves Kit, a Ningxia Kit (the BESTTTT – we buy one each month), or make a custom order.
With Young Living, you are NEVER asked to sell anything and when you sign up as a member, you receive wholesale pricing. When you sign up, we can connect you to a suite of education groups on Facebook to get you learning how to use your oils quickly and easily.
Ready to sign up?
Why Our Team?
When you join Young Living and enter a sponsor/enroller number, you are joining a team. A team that you need to pay attention to and be aware of when signing up! This team is responsible for providing all the resources, education, and support that you may need on your journey. We are incredibly blessed to have an amazing team, one that is beyond open to spirituality, energetic healing, and shamanism. This is the team that you’ll join when signing up under anyone on Team Oiltuition! Even if you never intend to sell oils, you’ll need the support in learning best practices, what oils to use for what things, how to use them, and all the amazing things Young Living has to offer. One thing that we can offer is a strong sense of community!
Once you join Young Living on our team, you’ll have the option to be added to a few extensive Facebook groups that offer endless educational and business related resources in the form of trainings, videos, documents, live calls, classes, information on where to buy supplies for your DIY projects and samples, and even pre-made marketing materials if you decide to go business. SO MANY resources are available to you on our team.
Oils are a fun way to integrate the health-supporting and spiritual healing properties of plants, but they can be overwhelming. Figuring out how to start a business can be overwhelming too. That’s why, with our team, educational resources abound and you’ll never have a problem finding the information you need.
READY TO JOIN?
Watch this video by my team member Sarah Petruno for Step by Step Instructions or follow the steps below:
Follow these instructions:
1. Go to this link.
2. Click “Become a Member”
3. Choose “member” (not retail)
5. Pick a username, password, and a 4-digit pin (write it down – you’ll need it to log in!)
6. I recommend choosing the Premium Starter Kit with Rainstone Diffuser. This is what I have and I love love love it. What does the kit come with? 11 bottles of oil, a diffuser, NingXia Samples, lots of literature on how to use the oils, sharing bottles, oil samples, and more!
7. (OPTIONAL) Choose whether or not you would like to be an Essential Rewards member. You’ll have oils shipped to your door every month! It’s worth every penny!!! Shipping is cheaper, you qualify for bonus oils if you spend 190, 250, or 300PV. You also get 10% back in free oils (no matter what you spend) for the first 3 months, 20% back after 4 months, and 25% back after 25 months. You must spend 50PV each month to maintain Essential Rewards. You can change the date your order ships each month, and you pick the oils you want. I recommend you select “custom ER” and add a few oils you’ve had your eye on to your order! Valor and Peace & Calming are must haves.
8. Select “continue shopping” if you’d like to add other items to your cart. I recommend the Thieves cleaner for $22 – it’s concentrated; you get 20 spray bottles out of it! That’s 50 cents a bottle for organic cleaner!
9. Check out and complete your sign up process!
To learn more about your oils, log into your virtual office at www.youngliving.com, “sign in” and check out the short videos on the “Getting Started” tab.
Welcome to Young Living! I'll be sending you a welcome email within days of your order coming through and you will be added to our incredible online community, Juniper & Roses.